Saturday, December 7, 2013

Two For Two: Rick Perry and Tom Pauken Out of Politics?

So far, I've sent two copies of Leo Tolstoy's book, "The Kingdom Of God Is With You," to politicians positioned to seek office.  A few weeks before Rick Perry announced he would not seek reelection, I mailed him a copy.  He then announced that he would not seek another term as Texas Governor.  Interesting coincidence.  Just after meeting Tom Pauken in Amarillo, I mailed him copies of the book, along with Tolstoy's books, "The Slavery Of Our Times," and "My Religion."  Pauken withdrew from the Texas gubernatorial race two days ago.  Interesting coincidence.

I'll be keeping tabs of how many politicians walk away and stay away from politics, as I mail out these books.


Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age), Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual) and Bishop T. D. Jakes (World Renowned Pastor)]
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com