Monday, December 2, 2013

Chapman/ Daystar Talk


Daystar Television Network
Gene,
We do not endorse any specific candidate or party. We encourage our viewers to vote according the Bible. Thanks for your message to us. Blessings to you!
-The Daystar Team
Today

6:49pm
Gene Chapman
I understand your general position, but I want to get a copy of Leo Tolstoy's book, "The Kingdom Of God Is Within You," into your hands, the book that transformed the lawyer M. K. Gandhi into the Mahatma (Great Soul) of India. This is the book that freed India from British rule. I am the only candidate running to not take the oath of office ("swear not"), and that makes me the only biblical candidate. I am not looking for the Daystar endorsement; I'm looking for Marcus and Joni Lamb's endorsement. WE ARE ACTUALLY IN A POSITION TO BRING THE KINGDOM CONCEPTION OF LIFE INTO EXISTENCE, ABOLISHING THE IRS, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, THE FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, WAR, ETC. This is as big as Gandhi in Indian History. Let me get the book to you.
Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
I am endorsed by giants. Why is that?