Monday, December 30, 2013

Savings and Loan Checking to See if They Can Host Political Account

I just got back from a local savings and loan here in Lewisville to see about opening the account for my campaign for Texas Governor, per my interaction yesterday with my treasurer, Fred Smart.  They are checking to see if any laws come into play for their special type of banking before opening the account and should know something today.


Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Treasurer:  Fred Smart)
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com

Update:  Due to regulatory issues, savings and loans cannot handle political accounts.  I'll try a bank tomorrow.