Monday, December 23, 2013

Chapman Campaign Update

1)  I have all the required paperwork filled out for the Texas Ethics Commission, and it will be mailed tomorrow.  The campaign will be 100% rolling at that point.

2)  Fred Smart is my Campaign Treasurer, a long time cohort of mine, who lives in the Chicago, Illinois area.  We worked together on Aaron Russo's movie project and go back to my 40 day fast against the IRS in Austin, Texas, in 2003.  He has helped me set up interviews with CNN and various news organizations through the years and is in the photo with me at Judge Roy Moore's office in Montgomery, Alabama, the day we showed, "America:  Freedom to Fascism" to the people there.

3)  I have copies of the three books in the mail to all the viable candidates for Texas Governor at a cost of $50 for each packet.  If you would like to make a pure Libertarian Party play with your money, even if you don't support me for Texas Governor, I urge you to donate $50 to my campaign, as we are only spending funds up to the next $2,900 on this book presentation to the Texas County Chairs.   We have 58 Texas County Chairs to go, and I expect the donation link to be set up by Fred in the next day or two.

Book list:

"The Kingdom Of God Is Within You," by Leo Tolstoy.
"The Slavery Of Our Times," by Leo Tolstoy.
"For A New Liberty:  The Libertarian Manifesto," by Murray N. Rothbard.

Imagine a Texas Libertarian Party armed to the teeth with the ideas that made Mahatma Gandhi and Lew Rockwell, all balled up into one.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com