1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
Swear not -- give no allegiance to Caesar (government), by oath or affirmation.
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocuses life on the family and community).
Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth -- do not hoard assets; invest in people and jobs, but don't hoard assets, keeping them out of economic circulation.
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Judge not -- make no legal determinations of others.
Condemn not -- impose no death penalty.
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
If humankind is to have any hope of existing into perpetuity, the human race must get beyond the idea that we are to gang up on someone and do something to them on behalf of a greater good.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]