Saturday, November 16, 2013

Bishop T. D. Jakes and Chapman Must Meet

In my last Internet exchange today with Bishop T. D. Jakes, he informs me that he feels we need to meet, not just talk on the Internet.  He is VERY interested in my campaign for Texas Governor to abolish the state conception of life in favor of the Kingdom conception of life.  He says he does not know when he has been less busy in his life, working to open a new orphanage in the UK.  I proposed to mail him copies of "The Kingdom Of God Is With You" and "The Slavery Of Our Times," both by Leo Tolstoy, Mahatma Gandhi's teacher.  I am awaiting his reply.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com