Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Chapman in Discussions to be First Political Candidate in History with 24/7 Live Streaming Coverage

I just got off the phone with a major content streaming provider, and they say that 24/7 streaming coverage of a political candidate has never been done, as "the technology is only 6 months old."  I am seeking help in finding the platform (glasses) etc. to do the job at my end, and they are approaching the board of directors of this major content steaming company to explore this being a donation to my campaign with their company getting the advertising from being the first live 24/7 streamer for a political candiate in History.

I am looking into Google glasses, etc.  I am interested in a camera filming that which is out in front of me, while another camera films me live to get my facial expressions.

Please feel free to contact me with your ideas.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com