Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Fast email reply from the VP

Thank you for reaching out to me, Eric.  What I am seeking to do is to become "the first political candidate in History to stream 24/7 coverage" of myself in the Texas Gubernatorial campaign.  I currently have the endorsement of Dr. Noam Chomsky (8th Most Cited Author in History on the All Time List, behind Shakespeare, Freud, Plato, etc.) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual), so I think you are in good company.  

I am looking for a relationship that will allow me to do this first in History activity while trading free advertising to the company that can do the streaming for me for free.  It would go down on the books as a donation to the campaign, I expect. 

I have feelers out in my community to find the appropriate glasses, etc. at my end, but I am a novice in tech., so I feel you may be better able to direct my efforts to best match up with your end.

These "google glasses" I read about are a curiosity to me;  however, I am looking for a camera that will both film out in front of me, as well as one that will display my reaction to what is out in front of me.  I don't care how goofy it looks.  It's supposed to look odd at the "Making World History Level," I expect.

I'll be going to Best Buy tomorrow to see what optics they offer, but I'm really lost on what to look for that will match up with your equipment.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com