Friday, November 1, 2013

Chapman Seeks Alan Greenspan's Endorsement for Texas Governor

Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky and Dr. Ravindra Kumar)
P. O. Box 295545
Lewisville, Texas 75029

November XX, 2013

Dr. Alan Greenspan
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXX

Dear Dr. Greenspan:

It is my hope that you will enjoy my translation of your ideas in the following:  "The Revolution Will Be Televised."

It would also be my great honor to discuss your possible endorsement of my campaign for Texas Governor and my platform, "Operation Hong Kong," a raging economic engine based on full elasticity of supply in a stateless society, connecting Milton Friedman's Hong Kong and Leo Tolstoy's Kingdom conception of life.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)