Friday, November 1, 2013

Chapman Reinstated to Harris County Facebook Page

I have been reinstated to the Harris County Facebook page that I was kicked off of, I see.  It was an accident, I'm informed.

I noticed that a presumed Kathie Glass sympathizer (female) stated she had become a moderator of the site, just before I was kicked off.  And I noticed that a new administrator has been added, whom I believe to be more mature than the previous new one.

The drama is not needed, however, as I have come to the conclusion that there are no foaming-at-the-mouth, Barry Goldwater, Anti-Marxists in the LP that I can find.  The Michael Badnariks and Aaron Russo's are gone, driven out by mediocrity.  This tells me that my central voting base is found in the churches or nowhere.

The LP will have to be retrained, and that will take lots of books and effort to regain the lost ground to Marxism, the Marxism that exists even in one gubernatorial candidate's website (See:  Kathie Glass Campaign Website "education."

Gene Chapman
Tolsotyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com