Sunday, November 24, 2013

Bishop T. D. Jakes Introduces Texas Gubernatorial Candiate Gene Chapman to The Potter's House

Well, I arrived at The Potter's House church here in Dallas about 8:30 this morning, and I gave my calling card to the very nice ladies at the front entrance.  They disappeared for a time, and then a leading lady of the church administration came and brought me to the VIP section on the second pew.

I smiled, asking, "So did I get cat-fished on the Internet by someone claiming to be Bishop Jakes?"

She replied, "They were expecting you."

I sat next to a fellow who owns a bunch of car dealerships in California, and we had a good talk before church services started.  I explained that I was a libertarian and that Jesus Christ's "Sermon on the Mount" is Jesus pushing a libertarian stateless society driven by conscience.  I gave him a plate full to think about, I could tell.  He now knows that there is a Libertarian Party.

Off to my left was some kind of producer in a black fur coat.

Just before the preaching started by a Chicago guest pastor I recognize from tv, Bishop T. D. Jakes stood behind the pulpit and said, "I'd like to introduce Gene Chapman running for Governor."  I stood and waved at a football stadium full of people and sat back down,  They all clapped and smiled back.

I expect to be endorsed by Bishop T. D. Jakes at the church in the coming days.


Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com