Monday, November 18, 2013

Chapman to be Publicly Endorsed by Bishop T. D. Jakes for Texas Governor

Bishop T. D. Jakes:


Okay i have heard all you said,i have been praying about this and the lord said i should give you all my support,and endorse you in my church,i have over 20,000 congregation and once i endorse you as my chosen governor of Texas,believe me my congregation will support you in this coming election and i also want you to have faith in God. Am so busy now with church activities,when am less busy i will invite you over lets have a talk about that,the year is coming to an end and am busy helping the less privileged,orphans,disables. You have my full support and i promise you victory because i have prayed over this and i want you to promise me that you are going to work according to God's will. This is my email address XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX@XXXXX.com. God bless you 

__________________________________

Gene's reply:

Thank you for your private email address, Bishop Jakes.  I want to mail you copies of "The Kingdom Of God Is Within You" and "The Slavery Of Our Times," both by Leo Tolstoy, Mahatma Gandhi's teacher.   

I think your endorsement of my campaign for Texas Governor will do a great deal to diss-empower the state conception of life in favor of the Kingdom conception of life.

If you can provide me a good mailing address, I'll get them in the mail tomorrow.

Most respectfully,



Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
[Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky (Intellectual of the Age) and Dr. Ravindra Kumar (World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual)]