Monday, July 22, 2013

Question for Gene

Question:  "Mr. Chapman, What is your position on genetically modified foods?"

Answer:  Well, I just finished a chicken fried steak at Harris Ranch, and I'm sure there is some stuff in that meat I don't want in there.  They have 24,000 head of cattle here, they tell me, and I know they are doing stuff to keep all those cows healthy in a confined space that will probably make me grow a third eye some day.  I'm kind of a purist.  I like everything in my life natural.  I just can't be everywhere at once, though.  That is why my platform covers it all:  Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).

Monsanto is probably the eight hundred pound gorilla worldwide in genetic modification of crops, based on my research.  In a stateless society, there is no collusion between industry and the state to force that which the popular will of the people rejects.  If we abolished the state by seeing tens of thousands of people run for office and refuse to take the oath, Monsanto would have no partner in violence against the people.  They would be up set at first, I'm sure.  But over time, they would realize that they must be good citizens, and that means doing what people want, not forcing people into a corner of Monsanto's liking.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candiate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com