2) Miss. Martinez seeks to enforce current gun laws: http://miriamfortexas.com/second-amendment-2/
3) Miss Martinez believes in economic stability through law: http://miriamfortexas.com/i-believe/
I, Gene Chapman, believe in abolishing the state conception of life via the dynamics of the Sermon on the Mount, as interpreted by Leo Tolstoy's book, The Kingdom Of God Is Within You, the book attributed with transforming the lawyer M. K. Gandhi into the Mahatma of India.
1) My path to citizenship is to have no such thing as a border or a document.
2) My solution to gun law violation is to have no such thing as temporal laws via abolition of the state conception of life, making everyone their own sheriff.
3) My path to economic stability and raging growth is to abolish the state; thus, freeing the Texas economy to function like Milton Friedman's Hong Kong.
It's called the Sermon on the Mount. Miss. Martinez must think she's smarter than Jesus Christ, Leo Tolstoy, Mahatma Gandhi, Noam Chomsky and Gene Chapman combined. That's a lot of brains for one person, even if you take me out of the list.
1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)