Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Passing out Bumper Stickers In Texas

I just passed out bumper stickers at the Love's Truck Stop in Midlothian, Texas.  Please vote for me for Texas Governor, yall.   If others follow, we can abolish the most violent thing on earth, the state.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com


7:00 p.m. -- I'm in bed tonight near Childress, Texas, on my way through Amarillo, Denver and possibly Salt Lake City, Utah.  I'll pass out several bumpers stickers in Texas, as I have all day along Hwy 287.   I don't expect to pass may out when I leave Texas, and I may not get back before August, so I'll do some heavy bumper sticker work tomorrow.  I've also called a few newspapers along my path to make myself available for interviews, so we'll see what happens.GC