Thursday, July 11, 2013

Abortion In Interview

In my interview yesterday in Dalhart, Texas, I related a question from a lady in the truck stop in Amarillo, who asked my position on abortion.  In Amarillo, I had time only to explain that I would simply not take the oath if elected, according to Jesus Christ's Sermon on the Mount.  The woman cut me off when I said, "Jesus."  She was a fan.

What I only later related in the Dalhart interview was that my complete position would be to instruct the  pregnant girl to "go not to law," "judge not" herself or the young man and please "condemn not" the child.  I would ask the parents involved, to "go not to law," "judge not" the girl or the young man and please "condemn not" the child.  To the community, I'd say, "go not to law," judge not" the girl or the young man and please "condemn not" the child.

Go not to law, go to Love.

Contemplate Truth and Nonviolence.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com