Saturday, July 20, 2013

Lake Powell

I can't get over the raw beauty of Glen Canyon and Lake Powell a couple of days ago, as I came through central Utah into Arizona.  I'm gonna have to spend some time with my paints and a canvas or two up there one of these days.  It blows everything else I've seen in fifteen years of trucking out of the water!

The indigenous people there have long been on my mind, as well.  One could probably explore the vow of non-possession there more easily in this land of monuments as tall as the sky than anywhere else in America.  Perhaps, I should introduce my self to the chief as, "Dances With Supermodels" and see what doors open up;-)


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candiate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com