- See more at: http://www.gregabbott.com/issues/#sthash.yCxRUs7I.dpuf
Gene Chapman's reply:
As one of the leading American figures in the Tax Honesty Movement, I can say with absolute authority that there are three primary attributes of slavery in antiquity, and any scholar will back me up:
1) Taxation of labor (2nd Plank of The Communist Manifesto).
2) Taxation of the intrinsic value of property (1st Plank of The Communist Manifesto).
3) Numbering people as cattle (Socialist Security Number.)
Does Mr. Abbott oppose any of these human trafficking issues? It's interesting that the political elite long ago stopped calling the forced economic transfer of persons and their labor "slavery."
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)