Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Will Stop For $5's and $10's

Well, I'm about 30 miles West of Needles, California on the way to a seven drop that starts in Denver on Thursday morning, goes to Kansas and on the Chicago and Indianapolis for a final.  If anybody wants to do a fund raiser, I stop for $5's and $10's but no African bankers please;-).

I found my homeless spot in San Diego this morning, just down the hill from Ronald McDonald House under a bridge on I-805.  The trees are giant and the plant life is something to see.  As I understand Barbra Streisand lives in San Diego, so please feel free to tie a $20 bill onto a rock and throw it at me if you see me, Babs.  I'll get a quarter pounder combo and all will go well.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandian Libertarian for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com