Thursday, June 27, 2013

On the Road

I'm on the road in Limon, Colorado.  I'll deliver in Kansas tomorrow, then Chicago next week, and try to get home to my campaign bumper stickers after the 4th of July.

I passed through Frisco, Colorado this morning and remembered how perfect it all was.  It is the most healthy place in America, as I remember.  There is a very large lake just down the hill from Vail, Colorado, the people waking around it and into the mountains for exercise.  Vail is where the water runs both toward Denver and Utah, where I guess both Colorado Rivers begin.  One must be the one into Texas and the other through the Grand Canyon.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com