Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Three Reasons I Believe In A Theistic Presupposition

There are at least three reasons I believe in a theistic presupposition for my religion/ Gandhian Philosophy, as I look at the last several blogs.

First, I see vast irreducible complexity in the natural world as insurmountable evidence of the existence of a personality I call God/ Truth Only.  The bacterial flagellum is noted as the most common, but I am informed there are many other irreducibly complex creatures just here on earth.  I cannot see them with my natural eye, so I must trust others that they exist.

Second, the Cosmic Connection I wrote about with musician James Taylor tells me that there is something designed going on in the universe.

Third, there is order to the universe that can be understood and profited from.  I speak of more than economic profit.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian for Texas Governor
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com