Monday, June 24, 2013

My Economist's Brain Says:

As I sit here on the Mexican border, just below San Diego, California,  I reflect upon my internal conversation that has for years placed me in San Diego as a homeless man when it all comes to a Keynesian-Marxist end, at least in my life.  I see property ownership being a tedious task of arbitrary property taxes wherever in America I settle in my old age.  I see building a trucking company being an exercise of funding the Keynesian-Marxist machine of forced violence upon the world's peoples.  The stock market is falsely inflated with QE3 funds, etc., so it is futile to find good deals there.  I just see no path to make a profit that I could use to benefit the world.

I met an elderly homeless man who polishes truck rims here in the truck stop to make ends meet.  I guess day-to-day work is the only honorable path, letting tomorrow  take care of itself.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyian-Gandhina Libertarian for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com