Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Render Not Evil for Evil: Mexican Border Policy

I am not a big fan of the "brotherhood of man" proposition;  hoverer, I do believe the cousinhood of man is accurate.  We are all at least cousins along the border, if not more.

So I ask my cousins in the Mexican gangs to hear me out, as a Texas Gubernatorial candidate.  The Jesus you worship is the Jesus who said, "render nor evil for evil."  And so I ask you to consider leaving your weapons at home while I seek election in Texas.  Live the law of non-violence, as I seek to bring the state to non-existence (do not take oaths ends the state and all its systems of violence), so we may all have peace from its violence.  Render not evil for evil, for one man's evil is another man's righteousness, and vise versa.

I own 20 acres of sand outside of El Paso, Texas, and so I know of the beheadings in Juarez and the civil war there, rooted in the judgments of governments in Mexico and the United States.  I say to these governments, judge not ( do not make legal determinations), condemn not (do not impose a death penalty).

To my cousins serving as border patrol agents, I say, "Lay down your weapons and become a soldier of peace, as I am."  Bring food and water to your jobs.  Help those in distress.  Open the jails and teach kindness and mercy as the law.  Share.  Tear down this fence, Cousin Obama, for fences are only jails to all of us.

To fellow cousin land owners, open your homes and hearts to a new reality of peace on earth.  Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth, but live a life of sharing and mutual benefit.

Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com