Sunday, October 13, 2013

Questions for Gene:


Questions for Gene:

Gene,

I'd like to potentially help with the election in 2014.  What/when are you looking for help in the future?  Do you have literature that I could begin to read to understand your stance on current federal and state legislation?

Many young adults like myself are tired of a two party system, lets correspond and hopefully I can help.

Let me know if you have questions for me.

B M

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers:

Where are you located?   

I'm into billboards and tv commercials for the Internet.  Right now, I'm funding bumper stickers until we get donations to do more.  I need a $1 billion donation yesterday;-). 

If you have a mailing address, I'll send you a bumper sticker to see what you think.

ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com is a good place to read up on me.

Gene