1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
If humankind is to have any hope of existing into perpetuity, the human race must get beyond the idea that we are to gang up on someone and do something to them on behalf of a greater good.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)