Friday, October 18, 2013

Chapman Endorsed by World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual

Ok, I am endorsed by Dr. Kumar.  I'll put it down.

Gene 


Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2013 09:06:54 +0530
Subject: Re: Question for Dr. Kumar:
From: 
To: gkchapman2012@hotmail.com

Thank you so much Gene, my dear! Feel free a you like...Moreover, its your kindness, love and affection; for, I am grateful to you..
Just one-thing  Padma Shri (the 4th highest official civilian honour) was conferred on me by the President of the Republic of India in 2001 in recognition to my noteworthy work in education and literature, peace-related in particular.
Thanking you again and with regards,
Yours,
Ravindra 

 


On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 5:52 AM, Gene Chapman <gkchapman2012@hotmail.com> wrote:
Dear Dr. Kumar:

As you are the world's most prominent Gandhian intellectual, I was hoping I might place your name next to Dr. Noam Chomsky's name in endorsing me for Texas Governor.  Dr. Chomsky is "the eighth most cited source in History on the All Time List" and called by many the "Intellectual of the Age."

I am running as a Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian with the intent of not "affirming" in a legal context or taking "oaths" in accordance with the "Sermon on the Mount."  I am calling for current Texas Governor Rick Perry to call a Special Session of the Texas Legislature to provide me ballot access, based on my Gandhian religion, under our 1st Amendment of the U. S. Constitution.

I plan to present you as "The World's Most Prominent Gandhian Intellectual, Former Vice Chancellor of Meerut University and Padma Shri Laureate (India's Medal of Freedom) and related to The World Peace Movement Trust."

Most respectfully,


Gene Chapman
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)



-- 
Professor Dr. Ravindra Kumar (Awarded Padma Shri)
Former Vice Chancellor, Meerut University;
Coordinator, International Affairs, Shridhar University, Rajasthan, India; 
Ombudsman, Swami Vivekanand Subharati University, Meerut, India;
Patron, Stallion College of Engineering & Technology, Saharanpur, India;  
Patron, LM Institute of Technology & Management, Lucknow, India;
Secretary-General, World Peace Movement Trust; 
Editor-in-Chief, Global Peace International Journal; and
Editor-in-Chief, The Spectator International Journal  
 
23-B, Lane: 2, Mansarovar
Civil Lines, MEERUT-250001 (U.P.)
India