You know, the world is not in conflict with America; rather, it's in conflict with the Law of Moses orientation of the John Hagee's, the Keynesian-Marxism of the central banking system and corporatism of the Exxon's of our country. And all three of these problems are manifested in the state conception of life in state violence against other nations on their behalf.
(It will be a cold day in Hell when John Hagee convinces me that there is some dispensational block on "Swear not," "Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth," "Go not to law," "Render not evil for evil," "Judge not," "Condemn not.")
As a Gandhian, I can see the clear benefit of pushing Christ's five point plan now.
1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)