Sunday, August 25, 2013

Met With Dallas/ Ft. Worth Leadership from the Libertarian Party

I just finished a two hour meeting with the Dallas/ Ft. Worth Leadership of the Libertarian Party to see if my campaign for Texas Governor is a good fit.  I think we have good soil there.

I did hear a hiss for the lawyer section, as I proposed "go not to law" being one of my platform points, but we will just have to find him a job managing a Walmart, if I win.  I'm just being funny.

My main priority in the meeting was to ensure that my Tolstoyan-Gandhian views, while libertarian, would not harm the Libertarian Party brand, but build it.  I think we are good there.

I am informed that my photo has been placed on a Libertarian Party wed page somewhere, but I am so far unable to find it.  I'll keep everyone posted.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com