I gather that Dr. Chomsky, who has endorsed me for Texas Governor, also feels this way; although, I think he does have a pass port. He does not like to be asked to use it and on occasion countries show him the respect of not having to provide it when he travels, I understand.
If we are to look at the law eternal, we must recognize that numbering people as cattle is a dynamic of slavery as far back as humankind goes in history, and law eternal does not need slavery, as slavery is violence, and violence is illegitimate to Truth. That which comes form Truth is peace, as I've covered many times before.
So, the solution to our border problem is not documenting/ numbering people; rather, it is in making America a better world citizen. I suggest this is best accomplished by following Tolstoy's Kingdom conception of life:
1) Swear not/ Do not take oaths (ends the state and all its systems of violence).
2) Lay not up for yourselves treasures on earth (mitigates envy and covetousness and refocusses life on the family and community).
3) Render not evil for evil (ends war).
4) Go not to law (ends the legal system).
5) Judge not, condemn not (ends bigotry, discrimination, the prison system and the death penalty).
Conclusion: Peace on earth.
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)