Wednesday, September 11, 2013

How the Texas LP Can Change the Game, Now!

First, the Republican and Democrat parties have the system rigged against third party candidates, anyway.  So give up on getting a candiate actually elected on the statewide level.

Second, to build the party, we need a crusade, like Martin Luther crusading against Pope Leo V.  To find out what this crusade is to consist of, I am asking all county chairs in Texas to email me with your top ten issues of concern, in order.

Third, once we determine what our crusade will promote, we will raise funds from LP members, etc. for a billboard campaign for key cost effective locations around Texas.  (My substantial experience with billboard campaigns, as you read my CV, indicates that we will use targeted statements directly too the Republican front-runner on these important topics.)

The result will be controversy that will be covered by press far and wide, as the billboards springboard our message into the main stream press, as I've seen time and time before.

Note:  I have been quoted on the front page of The New York Times twice and my work has been discussed within its pages another two times that I know if.  I've been interviewed by the BBC World Service and CNN and a multitude of other news organizations through the years.  If you are looking for an effective  crusader wanting to promote your Libertarian ideas, here I am.


Gene Chapman,
Tolstoyan-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate for Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com