Saturday, September 7, 2013

Had a Good Time at Libertarian Party Event

I just got in from a Libertarian Party event in Ft. Worth this evening, and I had a very pleasant time.  I heard people talking about property taxes being rent, something my ears have longed to hear from another person for years.

I was greeted with warm reception, both before and after I introduced my campaign ideas to people, as I walked the room afterward.  We have good soil for my campaign in the LP.

To those who follow my campaign, remember:  It's our responsibility to walk forward;  it's God's responsibility to align the stars and part the Red Sea.

Gene Chapman

Tolstoyian-Gandhian Libertarian Candidate For Texas Governor
(Endorsed by Dr. Noam Chomsky, Intellectual of the Age)
ChapmanForTexasGovernor2014.com
gkchapman2012@hotmail.com